Joining Cymo means joining a dynamic and ambitious start-up that cares about its people and their personal growth. We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity to explore the world of Event-Driven Systems and to build our story together.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible to drive customer success by helping our customers to get them started in their Event-Driven journey or maximize the value of their existing Event-Driven Architecture. You will gather business requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects. As a Solution Architect at Cymo, you will be the face of the company as you will be assigned to clients as an expert to support them remotely as well as on site.
What can we do for you?
- Salary and compensation: a must for IT professionals. We will make sure you get compensated for your hard work and our salary package contains a group and hospitalization insurance, company car, meal allowance, employee benefits, etc…
- Community, training and eco-system: Cymo is part of the Cronos Ecosystem. A strong and ambitious team of professionals aiming for innovation and improvement is happy to share their knowledge with you and is looking forward to the knowledge that you can bring to the table. We will support you in coaching and training and further development of your skills. We can rely on a strong community with great minds that think alike
- Impact and challenge: what we do at Cymo is challenging and innovative. Here you get the chance to make an impact and be part of a company that is still growing and where you can share your expertise.
- An optimal working atmosphere: there’s a hybrid way of working and we try to be as flexible as possible. You’ll also be working as a consultant, and we try to negotiate the most attractive working hours and locations for you.
Who are you?
You are an architect with a strong interest in Event-Driven Systems and architectures and love collaborating with product and cloud teams. You want to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and are able to identify the right technologies and solutions for the needs of our customers. You are a team player and can coach colleagues when required. You are flexible when it comes to working locations as you will be present at customers, both remotely and on-site.
Your skills and qualifications
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or similar by experience, but the most important are your skillset, ambition, and drive
- You have a strong interest in Event-Driven Systems and its Architecture & real-time processing
- Having experience in engineering and software architecture design is a plus
- You have an understanding of coding languages (Java, Rust, …)
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases (relational & document based)
- Cloud & Event-hub certifications are a plus (if not, we can help you with that)
- You are a problem solver
- You have good communication and collaboration skills
- You own an innovation first mindset and have an ownership mentality
Are you ready to stream into the future with us? Apply today and come join our team!
We get in touchWout, our Director Operations, reaches out via (video) call or e-mail to talk about your CV and motivation. We also ask about practical matters such as mobility, a starting date and your expectations.
Meet & greetYou have a chat with one of our founding fathers to discuss your experience and competences for the job. We take you through our core values and see if there is a cultural fit. You will also get the chance to ask all your questions.
Technical checkYou have a chat with one of our team members to check your technical skills and problem-solving abilities. This way, you can also hear about the team spirit and see what a typical working day will look like for you.
The final countdownWe do one last reference check and come back to you with a competitive salary offer. Do we have a match? Let’s stream into the future together!